shobanafans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shobana the sex goddess

2 posters

Go down

shobana the sex goddess Empty shobana the sex goddess

Post by sensualkinky Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am

hi friends, i'm same old dreamydews from masalaboard... today i had the greatest luck to witness shobana's dance performance in plaghta,kerala- arranged as an inaugural ceremony for the launch of Times of India kerala edition.this was a dream come true for me,to watch the sensual goddess.she was exteremy sexy and sensual,and her blouse and dress allowed great feast to eyes.man,she is still very sexy,her skin and figure holding out against age.unfortunately,video/photography was strictly prohibited(she knows well how we will use it later).that was the sad part about it.besides it,she was a visual treat,man!her white bra was almost always visible,and her midriff was bare except that it scarcely covered her famous navel.but during dance,we got to see it several times,and it was breath taking.. and her blouse,with her breasts,were bouncing to the attention of our hungry eyes.and she was very,very,teasing man!oh!i just couldnt control myself.when i went there,i was thinking she would b looking very old.but i was wrong.she could compete with any 30 year old,and win easily and magnificently.her skin was superb even at this age,and her figure was mouth watering..especially her famous,round,plump buttocks!i cant control,friends... i wish i could photograph her.. she threw so many sexy/erotic poses,and her bra was always visible....how i wish! and i'm sure she is a dominant sexuality.. how i wish i was her sex slave!!!if anyone got her pictures or videos,please post....

sensualkinky

Back to top Go down

shobana the sex goddess Empty Re: shobana the sex goddess

Post by sensualkinky Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am

sorry,i meant 'palghat'...

sensualkinky

Back to top Go down

shobana the sex goddess Empty Re: shobana the sex goddess

Post by loveushob Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

man..i wish i had dat luck...i wud die fuckin her

loveushob

Back to top Go down